Recently named “One of the Top 50 Place to Live in the US,” Woodstock has become one of metro-Atlanta’s most vibrant areas! If you’re looking for a new home in Downtown Woodstock, be sure to check out 28 and Mill.
Just two blocks from Main Street, 28 and Mill features luxury townhomes priced from the $360,000s. Home designs reflect the taste and charm of the area and feature spacious, open floor plans with two-car garages, finished terrace levels and elevator options. Community amenities include sidewalks, a dog park and access to the Greenprints Alliance Trails. Read More→
Your home search stops at McClure Farms in West Cobb! Our beautiful Rutherford is this month’s featured home. Priced at $449,900, you’ll not find a better value on a new basement home in the area. And the best part is that this home is ready now!
If privacy and serenity are what you crave, you’ll love this home tucked away in a tranquil setting on a spacious cul-de-sac home site. This five bedroom, four bath home with three-car (2 + 1) garage and rocking chair front porch features cedar shake and stone architectural detail and is loaded with upgrades!
Inside, the home includes a bright white kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, 42-inch upper cabinets, under cabinet lighting, pendant lights, double ovens, upgraded venthood and a five-burner gas cooktop. Other highlights include a formal dining room, family room with fireplace and gorgeous site finished hardwood floors. The upstairs media room is perfect for family games or hanging out with friends. The spacious owner’s suite boasts a sitting area, trey ceiling and elegant bath with large tiled shower. Read More→
Traton Homes, known for bringing Atlanta “Altogether More” for more than 45 years, is currently looking for the area’s best new home sales agents to join our outstanding sales team. Traton builds in some of metro-Atlanta’s most desirable locations, and our new home sales agents can look forward to representing an award-winning builder consistently recognized as one of the best in the industry.
As employees of Traton Homes, Atlanta new home sales agents enjoy:
• Highly competitive commission structure
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Association with a builder known for our longevity, attention to detail and customer service excellence Read More→
During the month of February, local builder Traton Homes is currently offering an exciting incentive package at their popular West Cobb community, McClure Farms. The ‘Fantastic February Family Room Package’ includes a free coffered ceiling, built-ins, a stacked stone fireplace and hardwood flooring, up to $10,000 value. As an added bonus, buyers will also receive a $5,000 closing costs bonus on pre-sale homes!*
McClure Farms features 74 oversized homesites in a calm and peaceful setting. Cobb County new homes in this extraordinary community start from the low $400,000s and offer an exceptional lifestyle with three-sides architectural detail including brick, stacked stone and cedar shake as well as standard side-entry garages. The stunning decorated model home features the award-winning Preston floor plan with 42-inch kitchen cabinetry,10-foot ceilings on the main, 9-foot ceilings upstairs, roomy doorways and more. Click here to view a virtual tour of our model home. Read More→
This Valentine’s Day, try your hand at a few of these classics from Real Simple and fall in love with your new Traton home.
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe makes 48 cookies and only takes an hour! You’ll have a blast baking these with your family. You’ll need all-purpose flour, kosher salt, baking soda, sticks of unsalted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and chocolate chips.
2. Classic Chocolate Cake
What better way to host a housewarming party than with a classic chocolate cake? Your guests will love this cake and your family will love making it together! You’ll need sticks of unsalted butter, all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking soda, kosher salt, eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract and chocolate frosting. Yum! Read More→
Ah, Valentine’s Day. Although it is a fun and heartwarming holiday, planning one of the most highly-anticipated date nights of the year can be a little stressful. Thankfully, our communities are conveniently located near some of Metro-Atlanta’s most romantic and charming spots. Read on to get some ideas for your perfect Valentine’s Day date.
If you are a resident of our Lochshire and McClure Farms communities in Acworth, you’re in luck! Your Acworth new home is located just minutes away from beautiful Historic Downtown Acworth, where endless fun awaits you and your someone special this Valentine’s Day.
• Fusco’s Via Roma has the perfect ambience for you and your sweetheart to picture yourselves in the beautiful Italian countryside. This much-loved spot in Acworth is great for date night! For more information, call 770-974-1110.
• Henry’s Louisiana Grill is a locally and nationally acclaimed restaurant in Downtown Acworth that boasts Southern-inspired Cajun food to whisk you and your loved one away for the evening. For more information, call 770-966-1515.
• Fish Thyme and its full wine and appetizer bar, JUICE by Fish Thyme, is located on South Main Street in Acworth. Fish Thyme offers fine dining and is the sister restaurant to its wildly successful Kennesaw counterpart, Capers On Main. For more information, call 770-974-2323.
The Second Sale Bonus offers a $5,000 perk for Realtors who sell more than one Traton home in 2017. Realtors may receive a $5,000 bonus on their second sale of a new Traton home and any subsequent sales of new Traton homes in 2017. Read More→
One of these gorgeous Traton Homes can be yours if you act quickly! We know you’ll love these beautiful luxury new homes and their surrounding communities.
In Buckhead, we have a stunning Nellie Poston custom home ready now. The home is located at 460 Danube Road, conveniently located near Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and Chastain Park Amphitheatre. Children will attend school in the Sarah Smith school district. The home is priced at $1,299,900 and includes:
• Five bedrooms, five baths and basement
• Custom finishes throughout
• Gorgeous owner’s suite with columns and sitting area
• Main level guest bedroom and bath
• Family room with fireplace and built-in
• Luxurious kitchen with cabinets to the ceiling, quartz countertops, marble backsplash and custom cabinetry Read More→
Traton Homes is proud to salute our community champions. In honor of active military, teachers, police and fire personnel, we are offering $5,000 in free design options to qualified individuals on the purchase of an Atlanta new home.*
Traton builds new homes in the northern metro area of Atlanta. We have been headquartered in Cobb County for over 45 years and take pride in our reputation as one of the top homebuilders in Atlanta. Read More→
The highly sought-after Alpharetta area is home to some of the best shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and work districts in Metro Atlanta, including North Point Mall, Top Golf and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.
And now, Traton has opened its stunning new decorated model townhome located at Encore Walk in the Encore District. Come take a tour, and learn more about this vibrant area.
The Frampton decorated model home includes:
• Three levels (two-story plus basement)
• Three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths
• Rear-entry, two-car garage
• Finished flex room with additional half-bath on the terrace level
• Generous main-level kitchen with 42-inch silk cabinetry, quartz countertops, decorative backsplash, wood hood and triple window above the sink
• Dining room
• Family room with full wall Ledgestone fireplace Read More→