The back to school madness has begun! From new wardrobes to school supply shopping, we understand that starting the school year can be a bit hectic. To make it a little easier, Traton Homes has found some tasty food ideas that will make filling those lunchboxes more exciting.
PB&J Apple Roll-Ups
These roll-ups give a traditional PB&J a little kick by adding an apple into the mix. All you need is two flour tortillas, two tablespoons of creamy peanut butter, four teaspoons of jam, one apple cut into wedges, one teaspoon of melted butter, two teaspoons of sugar and one-eighth teaspoon of ground cinnamon. You’ll want to make some for yourself, we promise. To make this tasty treat, microwave the tortillas for 10 seconds to soften. Spread each with a tablespoon of peanut butter and two teaspoons of jam. Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place two to three apple wedges down the center of each tortilla, and roll up. Move the rolls onto a baking sheet, and brush with melted butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small cup, and then sprinkle half of the mixture on top of each roll. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and you are all set! Read More→
Traton Homes is excited to announce final opportunities at two Roswell communities: Tradition at Roswell and Maclean’s Crossing. With only three home sites left between the two communities, buyers are encouraged to act fast!
Tradition at Roswell has only one home remaining in this luxurious enclave of 14 homes. Priced at $610,200, this final opportunity home features carefully crafted architectural detail with a welcoming front porch. Showcasing the Glenwood A floor plan, the home has five bedrooms and four bathrooms with a three-car garage and basement. The main level offers a guest bedroom with full bathroom and a spacious family room with lovely coffered ceilings. Providing views of the family room, a gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and double ovens. On the second level, buyers will find a spacious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet plus three secondary bedrooms.
With only two homes remaining, Maclean’s Crossing offers home buyers a great Roswell location and low Cobb County taxes. Home site one features the Inglewood A floor plan with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a basement and a three-car garage. Priced at $677,100, the Inglewood features hardwoods throughout most of the main level. Also on the main floor is a spacious dining room and separate living room that doubles as a study. A fireside family room features deep coffered ceilings and built-in book cases. The gourmet kitchen comes with a large island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, double ovens and 42” Timberlake cabinets. To complete the main level, this home offers a guest room with a full bathroom. The owner’s suite is on the second floor and features a stunning bathroom, massive closet and a sitting room for extra space. Also located on the second floor are three additional bedrooms. Read More→
There’s still a chance to save on your dream home this summer! Purchase at select Traton Homes communities by July 31, 2015 to save up to $20,000 with our “Any Way You Want It” and Closing Costs bonus.*
Lochshire in Cherokee County near I-75 recently opened its new phase with single-family homes priced from the $290,000s. The community is offering a $15,000 “Anyway You Want It” bonus plus a $2,500 closing costs bonus.* Call Cathy at 678-910-5742.
In Acworth at McClure Farms, we are offering a $12,000 “Any Way You Want It” bonus plus a $5,000 closing costs bonus.* McClure Farms features 74 stunning homes priced from the $390,000s with a splendorous amenity center that includes a large pool, kid’s pool with a water feature, cabana with an outdoor fireplace and a playground. Call Linda or Kimberley at 678-391-9496. Read More→
At Traton Homes’ newest West Cobb community, McClure Farms, homeowners don’t have to go far to cool off from the sweltering temps! The beautiful amenity center, complete with a sparkling pool and a children’s pool with water feature, is just steps away from this beautiful home that will be ready for move in this August.
Priced at $436,900, the Talbot B plan is located on home site 37 and includes five bedrooms, four baths and a three-car side-entry garage. The home features a stunning kitchen with huge island, double stainless steel ovens and separate cooktop as well as a cozy keeping room with vaulted ceilings. Other highlights include a guest bedroom and full bath on the main level, deep coffered ceilings in the family room and full oak tread stairs leading to the second level. Upstairs, the luxurious owner’s suite boasts a large sitting area and elegant bath with separate his and hers large walk-in closets. Additionally, this home offers a large level backyard that’s perfect for family barbecues. Read More→
Are you a foodie or do you just love great food? Either way, The Georgia Restaurant Association and Georgia Department of Economic Development sponsor this year’s Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week (DARW). From July 18 to 26, DARW offers restaurant patrons prix-fixe menus from over 35 participating restaurants for brunch to lunch and dinner.
The 13th annual DARW is a nine-day culinary extravaganza allowing top chefs the opportunity to debut their signature menus and specialty dishes. Atlantans can indulge in downtown’s finest dining spots including the Atlanta Grill, Braves All Star Grill, Fire of Brazil, Hudson Grille, Ray’s in the City and so much more. Read More→
Did you know that America is the ice cream capital of the world? The country produces over 1.5 billion gallons of this sweet treat per year. If your family is screaming for ice cream, be sure to stop by the Atlanta Ice Cream Festival on Saturday, July 25, 2015. The fifth annual event will be held at Piedmont Park from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and all are invited – even your four legged friends!
Of course, the festival will feature America’s favorite dessert – ice cream. But, it will also include a variety of health and wellness agencies, fitness routines, vendors, entertainment and so much more. Be sure to cheer on the competitors during the ice cream eating contest, sponsored by Bruster’s Real Ice Cream at 3 p.m.
But, that’s not all. The cherry on top of the cake, we mean ice cream, is that our Atlanta new homes are just a short drive away from all of the festivities. After you satisfy your sweet tooth, head over to Greenwich Park or Lafayette Square. Read More→
Celebrating the Independence of our great nation this weekend? The Fourth of July is a time for us all to relax and celebrate the glorious freedom we enjoy in the United States. If you’re looking for party food and drink ideas, look no further! We have a few delicious recipes to help you enjoy your celebration!
- Mustard Glazed Mushroom Burger – Burgers are a classic American meal. This delicious twist on a long time favorite will put a smile on your guest’s face! Halfway through cooking your burger, glaze it with a soy sauce, mustard and sugar sauce. Once the burgers are finished, top them with Swiss cheese and sautéed mushrooms. Simple and yummy!
- Mama’s Cornmeal Hushpuppies – These delectable little treats add some zing to the classic hushpuppy. Adding jalapeños with the seeds included create a fun, spicy kick. Who knew something as simple as cornmeal, onions and salt, could come out so good! Deep fry these delicious balls of cornmeal for a couple minutes, and this side dish is complete!
- Muddled Lemonberryade – Every successful Independence Day celebration needs a delicious, refreshing and festive drink. This easy-to-make drink recipe features muddled lemons with fresh mint and sugar for a wonderfully sweet, sour and cool flavor. Throw in some strawberries, sliced lemons and blueberries, add some water, stir and lightly mash the fruit, and you’ve got a delectable and refreshing holiday drink! Read More→
Want to live where serenity meets splendor? Our newest Charlotte community, Rosecliff, is now selling and offers all of that and more. Priced from the $680,000s, this unique opportunity for extraordinary Union County living is located in the sought after Marvin area and provides an exceptional lifestyle in a relaxing setting.
Beautiful customizable home designs showcase extensive architectural detail, energy efficient features and luxurious interiors rich with upscale finishes. In addition to stunning homes, Rosecliff features meandering walking trails that lead to a picturesque community lake.
Residents will enjoy low Union County taxes and convenient access to area shops, restaurants, parks and recreation. Marvin is just minutes to Johnston Road (521), Providence Road, Rea Road and 485 and a convenient commute to Ballantyne, Southpark, Uptown or the Airport. Read More→
Summertime is here, and so is the heat! To stay cool while still having fun, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best activities to do in Acworth, just minutes from our popular communities of Lochshire and McClure Farms:
• Acworth Beach in Cauble Park features a white sand beach and a roped off area for swimming. There are opportunities for boating, fishing, playing volleyball, picnicking and more.
• Dallas Landing Park is currently offering a 36-foot-tall inflatable slide on the beach. Visitors can zoom down 175 feet into the lake. All day passes can be purchased, and concessions will be available.
• Historic Downtown Acworth allows adults to “sip and stroll.” Adult beverages can be purchased from select area restaurants and placed in provided 16-ounce plastic containers for a stroll around the town. Enjoy the scenery of a summer evening, and keep your thirst quenched.
• Lake Acworth does not allow motorized crafts, but kayakers and paddle boarders can soak up the sun and maneuver around the water. Local wildlife also use Lake Acworth as their safe haven, and the area is ideal for animal watching. Deer, beavers, turtles and blue heron can be seen around the lake.
• Lake Allatoona offers private marinas and public boat ramps. The lake is great for boating, tubing, jet skiing, fishing or swimming! Lake Allatoona is also the perfect place to camp with the family. Camping grounds located right next to the water provide a scenic view. Boats can also be rented around the lake for a day on the water. Read More→
Traton Homes’ newest community, Brandly Hall, is coming soon to the Smyrna/Vinings area. Priced from the $280,000s, the community will feature 24 luxury townhomes with a low-maintenance lifestyle. For those searching for easy living and the perfect location, register for the VIP list today!
Townhomes will feature carefully crafted exteriors and spacious interiors with plenty of opportunities for adventure nearby. Just minutes from I-285, owners will have short commutes and easy access to premier dining, shopping and entertainment throughout the metro-Atlanta area. Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta, Midtown and Vinings are just minutes away. Read More→