Celebrating the Independence of our great nation this weekend? The Fourth of July is a time for us all to relax and celebrate the glorious freedom we enjoy in the United States. If you’re looking for party food and drink ideas, look no further! We have a few delicious recipes to help you enjoy your celebration!
- Mustard Glazed Mushroom Burger – Burgers are a classic American meal. This delicious twist on a long time favorite will put a smile on your guest’s face! Halfway through cooking your burger, glaze it with a soy sauce, mustard and sugar sauce. Once the burgers are finished, top them with Swiss cheese and sautéed mushrooms. Simple and yummy!
- Mama’s Cornmeal Hushpuppies – These delectable little treats add some zing to the classic hushpuppy. Adding jalapeños with the seeds included create a fun, spicy kick. Who knew something as simple as cornmeal, onions and salt, could come out so good! Deep fry these delicious balls of cornmeal for a couple minutes, and this side dish is complete!
- Muddled Lemonberryade – Every successful Independence Day celebration needs a delicious, refreshing and festive drink. This easy-to-make drink recipe features muddled lemons with fresh mint and sugar for a wonderfully sweet, sour and cool flavor. Throw in some strawberries, sliced lemons and blueberries, add some water, stir and lightly mash the fruit, and you’ve got a delectable and refreshing holiday drink! Read More→
Want to live where serenity meets splendor? Our newest Charlotte community, Rosecliff, is now selling and offers all of that and more. Priced from the $680,000s, this unique opportunity for extraordinary Union County living is located in the sought after Marvin area and provides an exceptional lifestyle in a relaxing setting.
Beautiful customizable home designs showcase extensive architectural detail, energy efficient features and luxurious interiors rich with upscale finishes. In addition to stunning homes, Rosecliff features meandering walking trails that lead to a picturesque community lake.
Residents will enjoy low Union County taxes and convenient access to area shops, restaurants, parks and recreation. Marvin is just minutes to Johnston Road (521), Providence Road, Rea Road and 485 and a convenient commute to Ballantyne, Southpark, Uptown or the Airport. Read More→
Summertime is here, and so is the heat! To stay cool while still having fun, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best activities to do in Acworth, just minutes from our popular communities of Lochshire and McClure Farms:
• Acworth Beach in Cauble Park features a white sand beach and a roped off area for swimming. There are opportunities for boating, fishing, playing volleyball, picnicking and more.
• Dallas Landing Park is currently offering a 36-foot-tall inflatable slide on the beach. Visitors can zoom down 175 feet into the lake. All day passes can be purchased, and concessions will be available.
• Historic Downtown Acworth allows adults to “sip and stroll.” Adult beverages can be purchased from select area restaurants and placed in provided 16-ounce plastic containers for a stroll around the town. Enjoy the scenery of a summer evening, and keep your thirst quenched.
• Lake Acworth does not allow motorized crafts, but kayakers and paddle boarders can soak up the sun and maneuver around the water. Local wildlife also use Lake Acworth as their safe haven, and the area is ideal for animal watching. Deer, beavers, turtles and blue heron can be seen around the lake.
• Lake Allatoona offers private marinas and public boat ramps. The lake is great for boating, tubing, jet skiing, fishing or swimming! Lake Allatoona is also the perfect place to camp with the family. Camping grounds located right next to the water provide a scenic view. Boats can also be rented around the lake for a day on the water. Read More→
Traton Homes’ newest community, Brandly Hall, is coming soon to the Smyrna/Vinings area. Priced from the $280,000s, the community will feature 24 luxury townhomes with a low-maintenance lifestyle. For those searching for easy living and the perfect location, register for the VIP list today!
Townhomes will feature carefully crafted exteriors and spacious interiors with plenty of opportunities for adventure nearby. Just minutes from I-285, owners will have short commutes and easy access to premier dining, shopping and entertainment throughout the metro-Atlanta area. Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta, Midtown and Vinings are just minutes away. Read More→
Traton Homes urges buyers interested in Maclean’s Crossing, The Enclave at Dunwoody or Tradition at Roswell to visit now! We have limited opportunities at these three luxury communities and are expecting to sell out soon.
Only two remain at the intimate enclave of Maclean’s Crossing in Roswell. With 10 total homes, seven sold in just one week! Priced from the $680,000s, these stunning homes feature exceptional architectural detail and three-car garages. Interior features include gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, 42-inch maple cabinetry, tile backsplashes and stainless steel appliances; and luxurious owner’s baths with large tiled showers, ceramic tile floors, maple cabinets, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures and granite vanity countertops. Families at Maclean’s Crossing have the perfect environment in East Cobb with access to nearby shopping, dining and some of the best schools including Tritt Elementary, Hightower Trail Middle and Pope High. For more information, call Leslie Green at 404-788-7702. Read More→
Four Seasons Hotel is a great place to enjoy brunch and keep Dad from doing any work in the kitchen, which is one of the goals of the day. With seating on the terrace and in the ballroom, guests have their choice of indoor or outdoor ambiance. This midday meal features a hearty buffet of iced seafood, made-to-order crepes, waffles, eggs, griddles, continental breakfast stations and much more. If that isn’t enough to tantalize your senses, the brunch offers $12 bottomless Bloody Marys. Sponsored by the Big Green Egg, the brunch will go from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Reservations are strongly suggested, so call 404-881-9898 or visit www.FourSeasons.com.
The Ritz Carlton almost speaks for itself. Honor Dad with a Southern Smoke BBQ style brunch at the Atlanta Grill in this luxury hotel. Families can even enjoy individualized booth seating to keep everyone close together. While taking in the atmosphere, guests can sample local craft beer paired with sausage and charcuteries from Atlanta based Spotted Trotter deli. Reservations are recommended; call 404-221-6550. Read More→
This month, we’re featuring a new home at our gated Greenwich Park community in Johns Creek. Located on home site 10, this new home is ready for move-in and showcases a brand new floor plan. The Greenwich Park community is a short distance to all the best shopping, dining and entertainment that Johns Creek has to offer.
Featuring the exciting new Farleigh plan, home site 10 has five bedrooms and five baths. Priced at $844,900, the home showcases a welcoming exterior with stunning interior appointments.
Upon entering the home, buyers are greeted by a two-story foyer and grand curved staircase. The main floor includes a study, formal dining room and large, open family room. In the family room, buyers will find coffered ceilings and custom built-ins flanking the cozy fireplace. A gourmet kitchen includes KitchenAid appliances, granite countertops and glazed cabinets. Complete with a sitting room, the luxurious owner’s suite features a large walk-in closet.
Residents of Greenwich Park enjoy convenient access to the numerous dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities of Johns Creek. Golfers at Greenwich Park are located just minutes from some of the state’s best golf clubs including the Country Club of the South and Atlanta Athletic Club. For those that commute to Atlanta for work, the community offers quick access to Interstate 85, Interstate 285, state Route 141 and GA 400. Read More→
We’re excited to announce our newest community in Suwanee! Located in the southeast corner of Forsyth County, The Reserve at Old Atlanta is extraordinary with 105 acres of mixed green space, amenities and gorgeous new homes.
The Reserve at Old Atlanta features 147 homes from the $550,000s. Elegant and functional floor plans will include gourmet kitchens, elegant owner’s suites and spacious open living areas. In addition to architecturally distinctive homes, the community will also provide a junior Olympic swimming pool, a kids pool with a water feature, two lighted tennis courts, a clubhouse, a playground and walking trails on over 36 acres of open space. Read More→
We love using Pinterest! With all of our new communities and updates to existing communities, we find that Pinterest is a great place to showcase our new homes. Among the 36 boards on the Traton Homes Pinterest page, users can find pictures about our recent blog posts, the Pinterest Perfect Model Home contest we ran, as well as an assortment of photos of home exteriors, interiors, design features, community amenities and so much more.
Recently, we opened a new phase and a gorgeous decorated model home at Lochshire, and our Pinterest page has several pictures of the new model. The Lochshire community board features pictures of the front exterior, family room, gourmet kitchen, owner’s suite with sitting room, four secondary bedrooms and the various community amenities.
Located in Acworth, the Lochshire model showcases the Rutherford floor plan with a welcoming mixed stone exterior and a front porch complete with relaxing rocking chairs. The entry foyer is connected on either side by both the living room and the formal dining room. Each of these rooms features a gray paneled wall design that gives off a feeling of modern sophistication. Read More→
We’re excited to announce the construction of two stunning estate homes in sought after Sandy Springs at Amberglades. Both offer carefully crafted architecture with spacious interiors and luxury features.
Located on home site 25A at 265 River Valley Road, The Foster B is an award-winning floor plan with brick and stone elevation. The master on main includes a large closet, soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower. Stainless steel appliances, double ovens, a large island and granite countertops complete the kitchen. The kitchen opens to a stunning living room with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. This home is priced at $880,900 and has three bedrooms, two full baths and a media room on the second level. The Foster B also offers a basement and three-car garage. Read More→